Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > Enemy Through The Gates

Enemy Through The Gates by D.T. Dyllin

Mar 03, 12

bookshelves: favortie-s
Read in March, 2012

The plot is just as interesting as the Characters. I was hooked in the 1st chapter, I loved how it Kept you guessing throughout the whole book. I really fell in love with P.J and Bryn, Their whole situation is unique and enchanting.

P.J. and Bryn have been best friends since they were 5 years old. You can’t get them apart where one is so is the other. P.J. is a seer and Bryn will someday be her guardian. When P.J’s friend invites her to a party suddenly everything changes. P.J. realizes the one person she truly wants to be with has been right there all along. But when born into a society that exists secretly among the rest of the world, and P. J. was taught to put duty before her heart. With guardians forbidden to date seer’s much less mate with them will they ever have a chance or will everything they hold dear be taken away. If that is not enough to deal with P.J. begins having visions of a threat to her world that only she can see. Now she must figure out a plan to save her world before everything is lost while dealing with everything else going on in her life.

I enjoyed reading this book and it was vary hard to put down. I’m happy I was chosen to review it and I cannot wait for the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enemy Through The Gates.

Quotes Steph at Liked

D.T. Dyllin
“I rolled my eyes at Jeremy. Guys and their egos are completely insufferable. "What do you want me to say Jeremy? You're hot, and you're a good kisser. But I'm in love with Bryn. End of story."
A smile spread across his face, the gold flecks in his eyes dancing. "So I'm still in the game."
I threw my hands up in the air in exasperation. "This isn't a game-it's my life!”

D.T. Dyllin
“I need this. I need you. I can't imagine my life without you.”

D.T. Dyllin
“People often ask what the meaning of life is. What's the point in all of this? As far as I can tell, life is pretty much pointless without love.”