The Bumble Girl {Margie}'s Reviews > Wanderlove

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

Mar 24, 12

bookshelves: own-hardback
Read from March 18 to 24, 2012

Beautiful read! Review to come soon :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanderlove.

03/19/2012 page 165
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Pragya A must read. Amazing book! :)

The Bumble Girl {Margie} Pragya wrote: "A must read. Amazing book! :)"

Did you read it already? I got it yesterday and cannot wait to find time to sit with it :)

Pragya Yes, I reviewed the ARC in January and it was a-mazing! However, if you plan to read a few pages before you sleep, a word of caution. It kept me awake till wee hours of the morning, I couldn't sleep without finishing. :D

message 4: by The Bumble Girl (last edited Mar 14, 2012 01:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The Bumble Girl {Margie} I would love to read your review, please! Can you attach a link here?
and thanks for the warning, lol! I was planning on snuggling in on Saturday so I can get some much needed reading time in - I'll be sure to read this one first ;)

Pragya Here's my review - Wanderlove

I hope you love it too. :)

The Bumble Girl {Margie} Thanks for the link :)

Have you read her previous book, Like Mandarin?

Pragya Nope. Have you?

Pragya Just noticed, you haven't. I hope to read it sometime though.

The Bumble Girl {Margie} No, I haven't read it either, but sounds good too!

Your review is wonderful - I love when people write reviews like this and leave out spoilers and play-by-plays.

I'm going to have to try to get to this book on Friday while my kids are in school instead, the sooner the better, lol!

Pragya Yay! You started it. Thanks about liking my review. I am one of those who jump into a book without reading the blurb, so I hate reviews giving out anything about the book. So I concentrate on what I felt about the book rather than what was in it. Why would you want to read it if I told you all about it. :)

Pragya Ooh, so glad to see you loved it too. :)

The Bumble Girl {Margie} I really did enjoy Wanderlove! It flowed so easily and felt like I was right there traveling along with them :)
I always have such a hard time reviewing books that I really like, lol! Shouldn't it be the opposite? ha!

What are you reading now? I have some review requests to catch up on :)