Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Hellsbane

3382002
Mar 20, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, netgalley, review-4-author
Read from March 14 to 15, 2012 — I own a copy

I got this book to review from NetGalley- YAY FOR NETGALLEY!!! :) ok let me say I am NOT really an angel fan. I dunno why, but I rarely like that part, I like the demons lol BUT I WILL make an exception! This book had me wanting to learn how to fight and get a sword and hack things and totally made me wanna be a half angel! Fantastic! I prefer fantasy over romance anyway, and boy oh boy, the action in the book made me wanna blow something up LOL ok enough crazy talk :) and there is a little romantic side and it's a fun little twist :) This book was so well written that I didn't care if it was an angel, demon, cat, dog or tree :) I loved it!! It's got so much action and intrigue that you can't help but become involved!

Emma takes character self-talk to a whole new level, and by this I mean she has the best inner monologue of thought!! I love her! I also will say that by the end I was very sad for her- no I won't tell you, go read it :) At first, I felt bad for her and wanted things to be normal for her, just like she wished. & even before she finds out about crazy beings, she has a power that she has accepted, but boy, she has no idea how much that could mean for the future!

I cannot wait to get my hands on book 2! Heaven and Hellsbane will release in August of 2012... Well done!! 4.5 big paws from me!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hellsbane.