Book Him Danno's Reviews > Abby Finds Her Calling

Abby Finds Her Calling by Naomi King

Mar 10, 12

bookshelves: 2012, books-sent-by-author-publisher-for
Read from March 03 to 04, 2012

Well written and a great flow. I will be reviewing this on my blog soon and place the full review here at that time.

This is a sweet tale of a family looking forward to a wedding only to find out that the bride has other plans and commitments. This is the first in a series and I look forward to the next book. I really need to know if everyone who seems to be falling in love in this book really does. The tension may kill me…maybe not….maybe so.

Back to the review. The writing is well done and the book has a great pace. It didn’t take long to read and I loved most of the characters even the rough around the edges type. Abby is a sweet women who is only interested in helping others even those that to others seem not to deserve it. The story is interesting and like I said I look forward to the next installment.

If you enjoy Amish books and especially romances then I think you will really enjoy this book. It is not overly religious and I enjoyed the journey.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abby Finds Her Calling.