Sarah's Reviews > Night Marchers

Night Marchers by Rebecca Gober

Mar 03, 12

bookshelves: dnf
Read on March 03, 2012

This book is HORRIBLE. There's so many grammar errors that I can't properly enjoy the story. I should not be yelling "COMMA" multiple times on each page when there should have been a comma, yet I found myself doing that. The dialogue was awkward and didn't flow. It would randomly be set up wrong. The narrative switched between present and past tenses. The descriptions were too lengthy. I do not understand how this book has so many 5 star ratings. Night Marchers had so much potential and fell flat.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Marchers.

03/03/2012
30.0% "It's so boring I want to stop reading...so many grammatical errors...I'm not sure I can force myself to continue."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Vanessa Hallelujah, someone else who saw these mistakes!!! I could not finish this book for the very same reasons!

Sarah Thank god I'm not the only one! I really want to know how so many people think it's a 5 star book.

Vanessa Sarah wrote: "Thank god I'm not the only one! I really want to know how so many people think it's a 5 star book."

I know right? It's just baffling. Were you able to finish it? I stopped about halfway.

Sarah I wasn't able to finish it. I gave up around 30% into it. I tried so hard to like it but it really wasn't getting any better.

Vanessa Sarah wrote: "I wasn't able to finish it. I gave up around 30% into it. I tried so hard to like it but it really wasn't getting any better."

I honestly don't know how everyone else overlooked these mistakes, they were so distracting...