Emily Guido's Reviews > Charmeine

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: favorites
Read in January, 2012

Notes to Reviewers and Readers:
First, the Blood-Hunter race or Elders have been on Earth for thousands of years. Because of this, they do not use contractions like I'm, don't or can't. They communicate in a more refined way because of their age.

Second, there are several OLD editions out in circulation of my books. Please leave a review on the current edition. Please feel free to contact me, Emily, at guido.emily@gmail.com to check the edition you have is the recent edition.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charmeine.

03/27/2012

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carina (new)

Carina Would you classify this as YA or Adult? I see it shelved as YA, but that's not what it sound like from the description. Thanks =)

Emily Guido I would classify it was older teen to adult, yes. Not for young children definitely. However, there are NO scenes of graphic sex in this novel. I would be happy to explain more! Anything you need or want to know, please let me know! I would love to help! Thanks for your question! Take care, Emily

message 3: by Carina (new)

Carina I grabbed it as a freebie from Amazon, and am really looking forward to reading it.
Thanks Emily!

Emily Guido Thanks Carina,
I really HOPE you like it and it's a series, so there are really more adventures to come! As a matter of fact, the Second Novel in "The Light-Bearer Series" will be FREE on Amazon this weekend!

So there, two novels FREE!! That's if you want them!

Here is the info:
FREE "MACTUS" the Second Novel in "The Light-Bearer Series"
DAYS OFFERED FREE: Sat Oct 6 and Sun Oct 7, 2012
Title: "MACTUS" (The Light-Bearer Series, Book #2)
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009D6226M/

So snag it!

The third novel "ACCENDO" is on Amazon and my publisher is releasing the Fouth Novel next week, "SEDITIOUS." So there may be more freebies coming up!

PLEASE write me if you have ANY questions or comments at all. I love hearing from you all, it makes my day!

Take care, Emily

message 5: by Carina (new)

Carina Well dang! Thanks so much Emily =)

I'll be keeping in touch. Its always great to find nice authors around here!

Emily Guido You are welcome!

Enjoy, Emily