Kelsey Ketch's Reviews > Inbetween

Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller

Nov 02, 2012

bookshelves: young-adult, supernatural, romance, favorites, adventure, entangled-teen
Read from October 23 to 29, 2012

I could hardly put Inbetween down! It was breath taking! The reapers’ world was so full of intrigue and the plot of a soul’s revenge was captivating. One step into this novel’s pages, and I was hooked.

But it was the characters were what really made the story delightful. They were all wonderful! Though I’ll admit, Finn would not be considered as one of my major book crushes in this novel. Those would actually be the secondary characters: Cash and Easton. But Finn was definitely one of my favorite main characters of the year. I felt connected to him.

As for Maeve, the soul exacting her twisted revenge on Emma, I found her simply chilling. I mean, what can a mortal really do when the person seeking revenge is already dead? I must say, at least Emma gave it her best shot on her own, but Maeve was relentlessness. She was the perfect villain for this novel, and I loved how you could see, physically, how her own darkness was swallowing her whole.

All in all, Inbetween is, hands down, a must read! I would highly recommend picking up a copy if you haven’t already!

For more book reviews, you can also visit my website over at Ketch’s Book Nook. Thank you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inbetween.

10/23/2012 page 26