Daisy's Reviews > You Against Me

F 50x66
Mar 03, 2012

bookshelves: bokks-u-wanna-read-again-and-again
Read in March, 2012

Overall review
I really loved this book. It was beautifully writen and very sad. I loved the relationships of the people in the book and the complexity of all of it crashing and meeting, but it was also thought provoking as to the fact that things that happen in this book happen in real life even if people don't want them to.
Ellie and Mikey
I felt a range of emtions when it came to these two. I really like how their relationship played out in the end of the book and during, even though there were bumps along the way, that kinda made it more real, it would have just seemed really fabricated if their friendship and relationship was completely smooth and untrouble, especially in that situation.
Seperately, they were also good, at the beginning I was slightly worried about were this was going with Mikey, (view spoiler) But he sorted himself out and you could see that he was just trying to the best by Kayrn and Holly and his Mum. Sometimes i think the way that he was treated by everyone was unfair, but othertimes completely justified, though not very often.
Overall I loved this book, the cover is nice, but the title is slightly dodgy and I found myself the subject of disaproving looks, but the book itself is very nice.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Against Me.