♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > The Duke and I

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn

Oct 23, 08

bookshelves: read-2008, genre-historical, top-100-favorites, steam-warm
Read in October, 2008

A sweet, romantic historical. I've read this series completely out of order, but they all work as a stand alone. This is one of the best in the series (Viscount Who Loved Me is another big fav)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duke and I.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Eastofoz This was a fun one even if "Anthony the Overbearing One" bugged me (lol!)

Tammy Good to know they don't have to be read in order since I started with this one too. = )

East, which story is Anthony's?

♡Karlyn P♡ Yes, it is TVWLM. I thought it was hilarious! But i can see how his overbearing attitude could be a mit much. The dialog between hero and heroine was classic Quinn.

Tammy I have An Offer From a Gentleman up next in my TBR pile - East highly recommended it! But maybe I should just start at the beginning of the series. *sigh* So much to read and so little time!

Ronyell Great review KarLynP! I'm definitely looking forward to the other Bridgerton books!

♡Karlyn P♡ Ronyell wrote: "Great review KarLynP! I'm definitely looking forward to the other Bridgerton books!"

Thanks Ronyell, this was such a good series!

Ronyell ♡KarLynP♡ wrote: "Ronyell wrote: "Great review KarLynP! I'm definitely looking forward to the other Bridgerton books!"

Thanks Ronyell, this was such a good series!"

You're welcome! I'm definitely picking up the rest of this series!