Scott's Reviews > Lost Birth: an Expired Reality novel

Lost Birth by David N. Alderman

May 30, 2012

bookshelves: blog-reviews
Read from March 02 to 06, 2012

Lost Birth starts out with David being escorted to prison for the events that took place at the end of Endangered Memories. His life has crashed around him and now he is going to be locked up with all the criminals he put away, escorted by the officer who has an unseemly infatuation with him. This book drew me into the story a lot more than the first book of this series was able to do. Surprisingly I found the sub story involving Kimberly to be the most intriguing, the end especially has me eager to see how everything will be coming together.

The characters really start to shine in this book and I think that is the reason that I enjoyed it more. There is a bit more background established with them and since they have an extremely interesting history that is a great thing. The Legion makes it's presence felt in this book as well. Overall things are really ramping up for the next book in the series. I will continue to follow this and the Black Earth series by Mr. Alderman and can't wait to see the what happens next.

Review copy provided by the author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost Birth.

03/06/2012