Fred Hughes's Reviews > Forgotten Treasures: 25 Short Fiction Tales

Forgotten Treasures by Lisa Kessler

7119280
Mar 02, 2012

Read on April 22, 2012

This review is based on a free copy of this book received from the author through the Goodreads First Read program.

Lisa Kessler has a SUPER imagination. This is demonstrated by the stories in this book. While all different in subject matter, running from demons, to outer space, to mages, ghosts, animated houses etc etc. the story telling is at the highest level.

The majority of the stories have a twist in that you are reading them and think you have it figured out and, right out of left field, at the end of the story ,the twist comes out. INTOXICATING !

The characters are immediately compelling and because these are short stories the plot develops quickly and sucks you into the story.

The stories are so entertaining that I sat and read the whole book in one sitting.

VERY VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgotten Treasures.

Lisa Kessler I'm so glad you enjoyed the stories Fred!!

Thanks for taking the time to read and review Forgotten Treasures... I hope you'll post your review on Amazon too... :)

Lisa

Fred Hughes Lisa wrote: "I'm so glad you enjoyed the stories Fred!!

Lisa"

Hi Lisa:

Yes the review was posted on both Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.
As noted in the review once I started reading the stories I couldn't stop until I finished. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for Volume 2 to be released.

Fred

Lisa Kessler Fred wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I'm so glad you enjoyed the stories Fred!!

..."

Thanks so much Fred!!! :)

I have more stories for volume 2, but no time to put it all together right now... I'll keep you posted!

Lisa