Sarah's Reviews > You Don't Know Me

You Don't Know Me by David Klass

Mar 05, 12

Unfortunately, this book was not exactly what I had hoped for when I took my first glance. I was decently pleased with the fact that throughout the story I was always aware of the main character's thoughts. The story itself is placed inside the mind of a teenage boy, which was what caught my interest to begin with. But, I felt that his thoughts were too dry. Although it can be said that this is good story about some realities of what teenager's face...I couldn't find his tale gripping. At no point could I feel any emotion towards him. I never felt any attachment to his character. Regardless, I do understand that this type of story isn't for everyone(probably including myself), but it is unfortunate to say that the only reason I finished this book is because I had nothing else to read at the time. But, even if I did not care for this book, there are some positive things that other readers might enjoy about this book. Although I did not enjoy this book to it's possible potential, I hope that someone found this story to be entertaining. =)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Don't Know Me.