Michelle the Romance Witch's Reviews > Dark Storm

Dark Storm by Christine Feehan

Oct 07, 12

bookshelves: romance-inventory
Read from October 06 to 07, 2012

Honestly, after reading the other reviews for this book I was totally set up to think I would hate it. But I loved it.
The last few stories in this series have been thoroughly disappointing, following almost the same cookie cutter story line. The mating was just too soon leaving so much angst and need for additional creation of problems.
This story however, gave some great lead up, with both characters growing and learning about themselves before they were through into an overly intense romance. The battles and character growth were awesome, reminding me why I originally started this series in the first place.
Yes granted the first 100 pages or so are slow when you think about just the romance aspect, but they are by no means boring.
Well written plot line keeps you from really getting bored in my opinion. When the lovers do finally meet they have grown enough to easily accept each other and work together to overcome the ultimate evil.
I loved all the little plot twists to both the overall storyline of the Carpathians and Dax and Reilly’s individual story.
This book has renewed by faith in this series and I can't wait for more.
5.5 stars!!
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Storm.

10/06/2012 page 87
10/06/2012 page 256
77.0% "Honestly I'm going to just have to agree to disagree with many of the reviews I've read of this story so far. Personally I think this story has been way better than the last two or three installments of this series. Shaping up to be 5 stars." 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…