Prashant's Reviews > Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

Mar 02, 12

Recommended for: kritika
Read on March 02, 2012

This is the 6th book in the Wimpy Kid series. I liked this one a lot and I feel as if this is the best in the series but may be I am wrong here. This is because when I completed the 5th book in the series I had just got my box set delivered and it had only 5 books. So the fun of reading one after other was there but I was not enjoying the books much. As for this book, I had to order it separately and thus read this about 15 days after I read the last one. So enjoyed the reunion thoroughly(grin!).

As for the review I am just going to provide some teasers here because I see no point in revealing anything here. I really really think that I it would be much better to read it even if you are thinking of skipping the rest of the series.

Some thoughts from Jeff

"I know i need to eat healthier, but if you take fast food out of my diet I'm in big trouble, because i am something like 95% chicken nugget"

"Mom always says I need to spend less time on the couch and more time being active. But, the way I see it, I'm just conserving my energy for later on. When all my friends are in their eighties and their bodies are broken down, I'll just be getting started."

Classic stuff !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cabin Fever.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kritika (new)

Kritika Swarup I did plan on skipping some parts of the series.. :P