LuvGirl's Reviews > And Then He Kissed Her

And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke

Am I the only one in the world that thinks this book is seriously boring?? I am not even inspired enough to write a full review. All I can say is that I was bored out of my mind reading this book that everyone else seems to be raving about. The characters were dull as a door nail and so was the story-line. I should have followed my instinct and stayed away from this book. I had it on my TBR shelf for a while, and I wasn't very excited to read it because I hate it when the hero is a whiny wimp that takes it out on other women because another chick burned him in the past. That was the hero's only motivation for being a rake and I didn't feel very sympathetic. I am so sick of that trope. Can't authors find another reason for the heroes to be rakes? What's wrong with them being rakes because they are young and irresponsible at the moment and need the heroine's love to change them? These story-lines now a days are so darn predictable!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then He Kissed Her.