Asani Brewton's Reviews > Resurrection: Zombie Epic

Resurrection by Tim Curran

U_50x66
Mar 02, 12

bookshelves: demons, horror, other-monsters, zombies
Read in March, 2012, read count: 1

I think this could have used a pinch of trimming to enhance the over all product. Also, spelling and grammer left something to be desired. There was also a serious over focus on smell that ended up using some of the same phrases far too often. These things aside, the length of the novel really gave me a chance to get to know and care about the main characters. I was stressing Mitch finding Chrissy. However, with the level of detail attributed to certain characters, towards the end characters that played a pivitol role had very little fleshing out in comparisson. Grimshanks as the focal bad guy was one twisted dude. But then the source of the crap, the "head bad guy" is only given a cursory ending. I was left with a "really, that's where all this led" feeling at the end. I felt like I slogged through the length of it just to be left dangling at the end regarding him and the over all loose ends of the town. Ehh... It was interesting, disturbing and gory with characters you could get behind. But it seriously suffered from a lack of editting that could have addressed these issues to make it truly memorable.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resurrection.