Nigina's Reviews > Angel Fire

Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly

Mar 03, 12

Read in March, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Okay... so i read the book and it was totally amazing. At first i had that fear that you have with some of those books, that this book will spoil your memory of the first. Okay let's be totally clear about that.

THIS BOOK IS ABSOLUTELY EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!

i really liked it, although it would be a little bit boring if Seb didn't came along in the book. Aw My God, Seb.... he was totally awesome! it was so cute when he wanted to defend Willow against Alex! And it wasn't at all like, i want to defend Willow, he was in a struggle with himself. Part of him wanted to smash Alex for hurting Willow, and part of him wanted to hug him because he gave him a chance. And i really liked that he said that he would only be a Brother to Willow. He also had some seriously HILARIOUSLY comments. It was a little strange for me and maybe for the other ones here that read the Night Huntress series. Seb kept calling Willow Querida just like Juan did to Cat.

Okay, now the next boy in the triangle. Alex. Oww, i want to hate him because he fought with Willow about such a stupid thing, but i could understand him. And he was just so though and all with the leadership thing.. But one thing i totally hated about the book, Alex said something to Willow and called her babe. Okay Willow responded like this:
'Oh you know i want to melt away when you call me babe!'
SERIOUSLY? Well you know what i want to do when he says that? CHOKE! But well, anything has a dark side to it.

Finally, the last one of the LuvTriangle, Willow. There is only one thing to say (and you probably know it): I LOVE YOU WILLOW! but it was really sad that she cut her hair. I was totally upset about that!

i seriously recommend this book to everyone!

*You may want to read the first book to, it is seriously good, although it isn't better than this one. I hope the last one is even better than the second!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Fire.