Gregory's Reviews > The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry

The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson

Mar 02, 2012

bookshelves: currently-reading, compeletd-reading, finished
Read from March 02 to 05, 2012

Mr. Ronson puts forth ideas, scenarios, and real life observations in a easily read format. He writes so fluently that reading this book is like breathing. I just started it yesternight and about a 1/3 of the way through, he also highlights certain aspects of the study of the mind in relation to its historcal perspective(s).

Although the subject/topics are a bit challenging, if you think you may be interested in this book, It is well worth your time. Also, I think his paradigm exposes/shows us concepts perhaps that may have permeated some of our current and past leaders in all walks of life. Something to consider and think about.

My hats off to Mr. Ronson, Great job.

This is an excellent book and it is excellently written. I believe I will read it again very soon just to see what I missed: even dispite the topic difficulty.
It really gives you a great deal to think about, and seems related to Brightsided, in terms of some modern moras.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Psychopath Test.

03/04/2012 page 290
100.0% "WOW, fascinating,,, This will certainly be reread soon after it finish the first reading. Excellent in so many ways."
03/04/2012 page 290
100.0% "Fascinating, Excellent."

Gregory Addition to: The Psychopath Test ,,, Jon Ronson.

this came with my comment after posted from Good reads?

The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness IndustryThe Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry by Jon Ronson

My hats off to Mr. Ronson, Great job.

message 2: by Hend (new) - added it