Kelley's Reviews > The Prophecy

The Prophecy by Chris Kuzneski

Mar 02, 2012

bookshelves: unabridged, audio-books, thriller, mystery
Read from March 02 to 06, 2012

Well right off the bat I was intrigued. And growing up in Pittsburgh, I loved the descriptions of the Cathedral of Learning and hearing the familiar sights and streets he talked about.

As if that wasn't enough, now they are in Philadelphia, close to where I went to college. So now I am getting to hear tons of references to more familiar sites and sounds.

I think I have a new favorite author in the thrillers camp. Lots of pulse pounding action, fascinating characters, vivid imagery in this story. Payne and Jones are great friends as well as partners and the dialogue between them is so much fun to listen to. And I would not have expected so much humor in an action adventure thriller with more than one grisly death, but this story... Several times I burst out laughing over something someone did or said. Megan is a great addition to the book so far and I hope Kuzneski keeps her around for future books.

I've already gone and ordered the entire series in audio! Lucky for me they were ALL on sale at a great price where I ordered them from!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prophecy.

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Great! I think I have this one too.

Kelley I'm hooked! Can't wait to read more in the series and I even plan to recommend this one to my dad. I think he'd like this author.