H.Lee 's Reviews > Lonely Souls

Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton

Jul 11, 12

Read in July, 2012

“I don’t know how else to get this through your head. But you’re the only one I’ve ever dreamed of being with. You’ve saved me on many levels, and I’m forever in your debt, and I’m willing to wait for however long it takes.”

Another great start to a series by Karice Bolton! I loved her Watcher’s series and could not wait to start this one!

Triss’s life has taken a major hit! She is about to turn 18 and is suppose to join her coven with a special ceremony. Her whole life, her mother and Triss have talked about how special the ceremony would be. Out of nowhere, her mother goes missing and Triss believes that she could still be alive out there somewhere. She will stop at nothing to find her or figure out what had happened to her.

Enter Logan. Logan had been Triss’s childhood best friend. Their mother’s were best friends so it kind of forced them together. They had been bound at the hip until a move had separated them. You can tell right off the bat that these two had some major chemistry. Triss can definitely feel it, but with her mother missing, she tries to put her feelings aside and focus on finding her mom.

Logan is sweet and endearing. I knew right from the start that he would steal my heart. He is willing to do whatever it takes to help Triss. Triss is a strong character. She may not realize it at times, but, she is.

I felt that the characters were well-developed and the plot was unique and pulled me right in. I have always been fascinated by witches and this book did not disappoint!

I can’t wait to see where the story leads. With a cliffhanger ending, this book had me begging for more and screaming NOOOOOO!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lonely Souls.