Stephanie's Reviews > The Darkest Passion

The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter

Mar 23, 12

bookshelves: paranormal
Read from March 02 to 23, 2012

another wonderful addition to the series looking forward to starting the next book but I have to find Lysander's story first. Missed that one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Passion.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph (new)

Steph I am thinking of starting this series. Would you recommend? :)

Stephanie Absolutely. I'm totally loving it. Her men are wonderful and the story is really engaging.

message 3: by Steph (new)

Steph Ok thanks. I will definately read them when I get a chance :)

Shirley YES!!!!!
Definately, you will not stop after the first!!!

message 5: by Steph (new)

Steph I can't wait to read it. It's just hard to find time to fit in like 8 books. It's my own fault because I HAVE to read them in order, all together. LOL.
But I'll get to them asap :)

Stephanie I totally agree with Shirley, Steph. You won't want to stop. And I'm anal like that too. I have to read in order.

I am actually taking a short break to read Thea Harrison's Oracle's Moon right now. But I've got Strider's book read to go the second I finish.

Stephanie no wait, I have Gideon's book next. ooh, better check the order.

message 8: by Steph (new)

Steph Haha, it can be a bit annoying sometimes but if I can, I try to read a series all at once so I'm up to date. I read the Dark Hunter series one after the other (a few years ago) and that took me about a month LOL.

I was about to start reading this series when I realised that the 27th is this Tuesday. There will be three books that I can't wait to read all released on the same day. It's like christmas LOL.

Stephanie So ur a JR Ward fan? Forgot about that. Better read faster.

message 10: by Steph (new)

Steph YES, one of them is the new BDB book, another is by Kerrelyn Sparks and the other is by Shelly Laurenston. I can't wait :) I take it you'll be reading Lover Reborn then :)

Stephanie Yes I will be. Didn't know about the Shelley Laurenston. Will have to check that one out. I enjoy her humor.

message 12: by Steph (new)

Steph Yeah it's the Pride series. Which I love. It has the perfect balance between humour and romance. It's exactly what I look for in a book.

Stephanie I love that series. I know how hard humor is to write but it's so much fun.

Ӄaȶ  McCarthy ~ Aeternum Designs Stephanie, Lysander's and Bianka's book is short but it sure is powerful! Its probably my favourite in the series. well maybe Strider is. they're both very close in rating. Those Skyhawk sisters crack me up!!

Ӄaȶ  McCarthy ~ Aeternum Designs oh and Steph you have to read LOTU! its mandatory for PNR lovers.. lol!

message 16: by Steph (new)

Steph I will don't worry :)
This is the third new series I have added to my to-read list this week. Not enough hours in the day LOL.

message 17: by Katelyn (new) - added it

Katelyn Such a great series!