Maru's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Jan 05, 13

bookshelves: diálogos-magníficos, drama, ficción, literatura-juvenil, leído-en-inglés, novela
Read from January 03 to 05, 2013

Terrible, doloroso. Próximamente reseña.

Quotes Maru Liked

John Green
“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”

John Green
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”

John Green
“I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

John Green
“The dead are visible only in the terrible lidless eye of memory.”

John Green
“And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it.”

01/04/2013 page 110
35.0% "Ohh, fuck."

Alex lol good luck not sobbing your face off

Maru Alex wrote: "lol good luck not sobbing your face off"

oh god, i'm really scared.

message 3: by Clari (new)

Clari Pauli lo acaba de terminar. Me lo recomendáis?

Maru Clari wrote: "Pauli lo acaba de terminar. Me lo recomendáis?"

message 5: by Clari (new)

Clari Maru wrote:
Si te bancás un romance adolescente, go ahead. La verdad es que es original para el tema que trata y tiene diálogos muy buenos."

Pau me dijo algo parecido.
Voy a intentarlo y te cuento qué tal.