Rebecca's Reviews > Perception

Perception by Kim Harrington

Mar 03, 12

Read from March 02 to 03, 2012

I have been waiting for this book for a year! Ever since I read Clarity I just had to read Perception. While I was super excited to be reading Perception I was also a little nervous that this wouldn’t be as good as Clarity however, my worries were soothed completely.
I absolutely loved Perception. I feel like I could go on and on about how amazing it was but I don’t really want to do that.
There was so much mystery in Perception that I couldn’t stop reading it! I just had to know all the things that were going on and I was busy forming opinions the whole time about which events were linked and which were just red herrings. I loved it so much!
In this one there was more emphasis on the love triangle between Clare and Justin and Gabriel. In Clarity I didn’t care for either of them because there is another character I believe would be far better suited for Clare. However, in this one you get to know the boys some more and man I did not like Justin in this one and Gabriel became this amazing guy. I still feel she would be better suited to another guy but I also love Gabriel. I did get annoyed that it was taking her so long to choose but not giving anything away, she did choose in the end.
Not only was I incredibly excited about this book, there was a part of the book that made me feel sad. Perry’s not the same in this book and it just made me feel so sad. I really like Perry so I was sad to see the changes in him.
I was guessing lots of things and I am glad that I figured out who the main bad guy was which I was really excited about.
Overall, I absolutely loved Perception and really hope there will be a third book as Clarity is one of my favourite characters and this is one of my favourite series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perception.