Lucinda's Reviews > Be the Inspiration: 7 Ways to Inspire Your World

Be the Inspiration by Sheri Kaye Hoff

Mar 27, 12

bookshelves: first-reads
Read in March, 2012

I was so excited upon finding out the news that i would be able to read this book as it caught my attention ages ago, and was something that i found to be intreguing & facinating. I am quite a pesimistic (negative) thinking person and so i thought that this book might be useful in boosing not only my current confidence levels but also alter the way in which i think about things so that my thoughts that turn into actions will become much more useful & productive. Also being an indavidual who is determined & career focused it would be useful in helping me to concentrate on making the best or most of that particular aspect within life and chanelling my energy into sucseeding. A lot of people can be very self-critical, judgemental and pesemistic like myself and it is a guide or manual that i am really looking forward to reading, as i think that it will be not only really helpful but insightful too and when you are someone who wants to strive for the best possible outcomes then that can only be a good thing. I would also like to thank the author for her lovely & touching inscription and signing of her beautiful book.
Having just finished reading this truly fantastic book i can now state that all of the above is correct and that it has not only met my expectations (above) but exceeded them greatly. It was apsolutely amazing and all i can say is that my persepective upon life has completely & utterly been transformed!! You HAVE to read it and i am wondering if you can rate a book better than a 5*?!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Be the Inspiration.