Christina's Reviews > Heart on a Chain

Heart on a Chain by Cindy C. Bennett

Apr 26, 12

bookshelves: best-love-story-ever, best-ever-epilogue, 5-stars, emotional-read, favorites, young-adult
Read from April 24 to 25, 2012

Wow! What an intense read! This is one of those books I would really recommend everyone to read. I learned so much. This is really a story about abuse and bullying...and what can happen. It really opened my eyes and made me think twice about this. Every person we see has a story and we must not judge but always have compassion. I will totally get my daughter and son to read this when they get older...so they can become and learn how to be a good person.
Henry was so wonderful and caring. I truly aim to raise my kids to be like him. He had compassion for Kate and could see past the bullying and stop it. Their love story was beautiful. Every YA should read this.
Loved loved this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart on a Chain.

04/24/2012
60.0% "Ok omg!!! Have u read this book yet? You have to!! Wow is all I can say. I am crying! What an emotional sad yet loving book. This will be 5 stars for sure...I always know when the whole time I'm reading I keep thinking "this is awesome!""