Amber Argyle's Reviews > Witch Born

Witch Born by Amber Argyle

Mar 13, 2013

(Review from the author)

Writing Witch Born took more than I thought I had to give. It's the end of Brusenna's journey (which started with Witch Song), and I'm not sure how to say goodbye. I've been wandering the house, glassy-eyed and lost for days now.

It consumed so much of my life, and now it's over.

But that's the beauty of being an author (insert evil laugh). It's not over unless I want it to be. I'll be writing a prequel about a minor character's life. After you read Witch Born, you'll know which one.

Perhaps then I'll be ready to move on. I have so many stories calling for me.
24 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch Born.

Quotes Amber Liked

Amber Argyle
“Joshen tipped her chin up and kissed her. He was always soft and gentle, but today Senna felt an undeniable hunger somewhere deep inside him. He was trying to suppress it. But she didn’t want that. She wanted him to banish the lingering foulness of the curse and the fear that had never released her from its sweaty grasp, replacing all of that with the sweet taste of his mouth.”

Amber Argyle
“The night was so deep the shadows seemed to bleed darkness.”

Amber Argyle
“Let not the curse of Witches
Destroy a land of natural riches.
Plants, preserve life in thy roots,
Seeds sleep in earth, send forth no shoots
Until the Witches shall disperse
This terrible and unjust curse.”

Amber Argyle
“She realized that home wasn't a place. It was here, safe in his arms. As long as she had this, everything would be all right.”

Amber Argyle
“I can only control my actions, not their reactions," Senna replied. "But I have to live with both.”

Amber Argyle
“Dying is easy Senna, living is hard.”

Amber Argyle
“I refuse to live in ignorance and helplessness.”

message 1: by Dany (new)

Dany I can't wait for this one!!!

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Can't wait. :)

Lynette White I can't wait to see how you end this one.

Sara Burr So excited! Can't wait to read it!

message 5: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy This sounds like how I used to be after being part of the plays that a touring company from one of the major universities used to help us put on each year; they would come on Monday, have try-outs, assign roles and start rehearsals. We would give the play starting on Friday. It was intense - it was amazing - I was depressed for weeks afterwards. I can't wait until I get a chance to read this book...

message 6: by Nikki88 (new) - added it

Nikki88 You was right Amber the cover is stunning and I Can't wait to go on that adventure again with Brusenna thank you for all your hard work and dedication , can't wait to read it :D