Hyaitt Duffey's Reviews > Trapped

Trapped by Michael Northrop

U 50x66
Mar 01, 12

I read the book Trapped by Michael Northrop. It is a fairly small book about 200 pages. It has a good story to it and it is easy to relate to. The setting in this book takes place in a high school with a boy named Scotty and seven other students. The plot of the book is about seven students get trapped in a high school because of a massive snow storm that is happening. The snow piles up so high that they cant get out and no one can come get them. They get snowed in there old high school.
I really like this book. I could easily relate to this book because of all the stuff the high school kids have. I have most of the same stuff they talk about like iphones and all the things they talk about. This is a possible thing that could happen to us in real life. They face a lot of challenges that kids would really have to face if this happened to us. All the electricity goes out and with that goes the heat and lights. The emergency lights only stay on for so long then they as well go out. It would be a really scary situation to be in. Some of the students make it and some well not so lucky.
I would highly recommend this book for anyone in high school or who just got out of high school. Everyone will be able to relate to this book easily. Its a thrilling and adventures book to read as well. It starts of a little slow at first but after about twenty pages u cant put the book down . This author did a really good job writing this book. If you get an opportunity get to this book and read it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trapped.