Catarina's Reviews > Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

Mar 03, 12

bookshelves: teen-books, e-book
Read from March 02 to 03, 2012

I have to say I loved this third volume maybe it's because the girls are growing up and have now more access to information and props they didn't have before, maybe it's because they are getting crazier.
The whole story is also coming together and the last secret will be of course the discovery of how Cam's dad really died (if we ever get to that point). The story on this one focused a little more in Macey which was great since we got to see a side of her we normally wouldn't. It also enabled us to see new sides to Lizz and even a bit of Bex.

[SPOILER]
I have to admit I didn't like Zack that much on the previous book, he was just too cocky for me. So very full of himself on this one though he has grown up too and is now more calm and more sure of himself but in a good way. He has a great dynamic with Cam and they sure make an "adorable couple".
[END OF SPOILERS]

Sequels tend to ruin most sagas and I'm happy this is not the case! So I very excited for the next volume fo it seams to start in London with Bex's family (and she my favourite)!! I'm also hoping for more references to Portugal or Portuguese since they are always a bonus for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.

03/02/2012 page 20
8.0% "And the she said a very bad word in Portuguese.- Oh Dear Lord xD"
03/02/2012 page 50
19.0% "Did she every showed you what she did in Portugal with a bobby pin? - As a portuguese I wonder if I want to know xD"
03/02/2012 page 100
38.0% "Bex have I said I love you? 'Cause I do!"