Becky's Reviews > I Am Legend and Other Stories

I Am Legend and Other Stories by Richard Matheson

Jul 29, 2008

bookshelves: dystopias, horror, owned, vampires, zombies, reviewed, fantasy, apocalyptic-types, favorites, highly-recommended
Recommended for: Everyone
Read in July, 2008

I absolutely love this book. This collection of stories is definitely one of my favorites.

Matheson has such a gift when it comes to story-telling... Even though the stories in this book are considered "horror", every story touched me in some way, and left me almost feeling exposed... Like each story was written just to point out something to only me...

The best stories are the ones that speak to you personally and leave you thinking and wondering what happens after the story ends. These are prime examples.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Legend and Other Stories.

Dylan I also loved this book. I liked the short stories too. Especially the one about the man who keeps winning the game at the fair. I felt it really exposed those con-men.

Becky Dylan wrote: "I also loved this book. I liked the short stories too. Especially the one about the man who keeps winning the game at the fair. I felt it really exposed those con-men."

Glad you liked it too Dylan. My favorite story was "Mad House". I also liked "Dance of the Dead" and "From Shadowed Places".