Michele ~ la Smoocherina's Reviews > Law Man

Law Man by Kristen Ashley

Jul 01, 13

bookshelves: uber-alpha, alpha-male, law-enforcement-fbi-cia-dea, features-a-good-father
Read from March 07 to 08, 2012

Mara - Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I enjoyed this book. I loved when Mitch told Mara over and over, "Baby, get their shit. All of it."

I also loved, "If I'm your Mitch then you're my Mara" and "If they make it out of this alive, they're mine."

I adored Mitch and again, a kick ass epilogue.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Law Man.

Quotes Michele ~ la Smoocherina Liked

Kristen Ashley
“I love you, Bud," he whispered to Billy and two more tears escaped.
"I love you too, Mitch," Billy whispered back, my breath hitched and both males' eyes came to me.
I waved my wineglass at them and murmured, "Don't mind me. Have your moment."
Mitch leaned back, letting Billy go and grinning at me. "Men don't have moments."
"You do," I returned. "I'm witnessing one."
"This isn't a moment, honey, it's a meeting of the minds," Mitch contradicted me.”
Kristen Ashley, Law Man

03/06/2012
65.0% "Why does Mitch keep thinking Billie is an "adolescent girl". She's 6. Adolescent is 13 and up! Mara needs to let this number system go. She sounds like a rain Man."
03/07/2012
80.0% "Yay! Elvira!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nicole-Pattypattz1 Nice pic! She could be Mara, and she looks alot like my cousin Maria.

message 2: by Ian (new)

Ian Some people just need to relax, count to ten and then ask themselves, "Is this really hurting anyone?"

I couldn't believe your profile pic was reported...your current pic is great but the one you had before was pretty damned awesome.

Michele ~ la Smoocherina Ian wrote: "Some people just need to relax, count to ten and then ask themselves, "Is this really hurting anyone?"

I loved my old profile pic too, Ian. :)

I know! Who goes around flagging stuff?

message 4: by Irena (new)

Irena Why would anyone flag you considering your interests? I would imagine GR people can read. If they aren't interested in the same things, why can't they just move along?

Michele ~ la Smoocherina Morana wrote: "Why would anyone flag you considering your interests? I would imagine GR people can read. If they aren't interested in the same things, why can't they just move along?"

I feel the same way Morana. Thank you. They flagged me for this http://cittadallago.tumblr.com/post/4... and another pic.

I think someone was trolling my reviews looking for stuff to flag. The link to the pic above I had to go with My Stone Lover by Ophelia Cox, which was so perfectly suited. And it's a watercolor!

message 6: by Irena (new)

Irena Even if it weren't watercolour! Why do they think interests, about me, etc. are there is beyond me. Still, that pic is almost innocent. I think you're right about trolling.

Michele ~ la Smoocherina Morana wrote: "Even if it weren't watercolour! Why do they think interests, about me, etc. are there is beyond me. Still, that pic is almost innocent. I think you're right about trolling."

Yep. Unfortunately. Just word reviews from me from now on. Or maybe just stars and shelves. I see shelves as shorthand review. :/