Cathryn Dolly's Reviews > To Begin Again: The Journey Toward Comfort, Strength, and Faith in Difficult Times

To Begin Again by Naomi Levy

F 50x66
This book BLEW me away.... in terms of how and why various losses can be hard to deal with. I had a sister who passed away many years ago a slighly differnt cirumstances than the author's father a robbery gone bad while in my sisters case it was a murder homindence at a family restutrant.
The unexpected loss had such an effect on me that I find it differcult to explain sometimes and sometimes being too cautious in life.
When Namnoi explained on the Lot of Losses she had when her father died I had to read it again to fully understand the compherision of loss itself !!
No wounder i was So angry and lonely (I have a disabity too which was another barrier to overcome as well) I do my Creative work to heal and now im am better with life thanks to Sprituality. My sister is with me everyday and i honor her life in many ways.
This book is recommned to anyone who has overcome obstacles in life to become a better person.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Begin Again.