Yianna Yiannacou's Reviews > Conflicted

Conflicted by Julia Crane

May 24, 12

Read from May 18 to 20, 2012, read count: 1

This book was a little bit better than the first one since I was more into it. After being shot in the heart with an arrow in battle and brought back to life with dark magic, Keegan can no longer remember who her Chosen is. Rourk is heartbroken when he realized that she no longer even remembered who he was and the short time they spent together before the war. He tried to take her on a date but it was too awkward. He loved her with all his heart and she thought he was merely ‘cute’. It didn’t work out so he decides to give her the space she needs and signs up for the human military. He sees it as they weren’t even supposed to meet so early, so he would be able to wait until she turns eighteen to see if the bond will return.

Keegan, on the other hand, is into Donald, a shape shifter. She was looking out for him before she died and when she was brought back, she had a strange attraction to him. During the year Rourk was away, Keegan and Donald dated. Donald had told Keegan that he loves her but Keegan wasn’t able to say it back.

Only when Rourk returns on Keegans eighteenth birthday and gives her his mothers ring was when their bond returned – with a little help of magic as well. Keegan falls back in love with Rourk but her heart feels bad for what she did to Donald. I won’t tell you how it ends. I need to finish this series because I am starting to get sick of them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conflicted.