Fani's Reviews > Ty's Obsession

Ty's Obsession by S.J.D. Peterson

Mar 16, 12

bookshelves: romance-contemporary, m-m, emotional, kinky, didnt-reach-expectations
Read from March 14 to 16, 2012

If there's an equivalent for women's fiction with male heroes, this is it. In my humble opinion, this does not fall exactly into the romance category, as the ending is the beginning of an affair and not its end, while most of the story was about two people helping each other to heal rather than fall in love. I also felt that the chemistry between Blake and Ty was seriously lacking, but that may be just me. The fact that for the first half Lorcan and Quinn had more stage time than Ty didn't help either, as I find Lorcan to have the personality of an empty beer bottle.

On the other hand, it was very easy to read and never bored me at all; I cared for Ty from the previous book and wanted to see him well settled at last. Too bad the ending only hinted at it. It seems to me as if the book needed an epilogue to be complete. But all in all, I enjoyed reading the book, even if the romance part was tuned lower than I hoped.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ty's Obsession.

03/14/2012
25.0% "I thought this book was about Ty! What is Lorcan and Quinn doing in it, stealing precious stage time???"
03/15/2012
50.0% "The book is good but it would be so much better, if Lorcan and Quinn were not still the main leads. Still, the last chapter made me hope for more..."