Tami's Reviews > Dream Walker

Dream Walker by Shannan Sinclair

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: goodreads-giveaways, 2012

I haven't received my copy yet, just got notification that I had won. 3/1/12
Received my copy and hope to start soon. Have 4 others plus my current read first. 3/6/12 Love the fast shipping time.
Just started this morning. 3/28/12
Finished yesterday 4/1/12

Aislen has a horrible dream. She sees a man killed by a young boy and it seems so real. The next day while at work as a nurse in the geriatric wing of the psychiatric ward, she finds out the cute new doctor she has a thing for wants her to consult with him on a childrens case. When they get to the room, she is looking at the boy that killed the man and he remembers her. What is going on? They are just dreams, right?

Okay, first, it is really strange that this is the second book in the last 5 I have read about online gaming and reality. The last 30 or so books I have read have all been goodreads wins, so I found that wierd. Anyways, about the book. I liked the characters and the story line. I am not a computer geek and I definitely am not a gamer, but for the most part the story stayed on the lines of the story, not all the mumbo jumbo of how the computer game works, so that was good. I did have my mind wander a little when they started "explaining" how the dimension traveling worked. I also have a nerve that gets hit everytime an author puts Mormons into their books without finding out who/what Mormonism really is. Don't beleive the hype! The sect religion the author meant to say is the FDLS, not the LDS or Mormons. Again, for strange coincidences, this is the third book this year having this misrepresentation in it. (view spoiler) Oh, and how could you not like a book that has a great car in it? 1967 Mustang anyone?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dream Walker.