Kate's Reviews > Sweet Trouble

F_50x66
Mar 01, 12

bookshelves: contemporary-romance
Read in March, 2012, read count: 1

I have listened to this series on audiobook at work and was hesitant to listen to this one as the blurb didn't quite grab me, but in the end I have really enjoyed it.

My only issue with this story is Matt. He is so set on revenge and I know that he will be forgiven in the end, but I think it is petty what he is doing, so although I enjoy it all I do start wandering off in my head thinking that he is stupid if he can't see the bigger picture of what would happen if he took his son. I do love that he is so awkward with the kid at the start though, too many books the men are just instantly awesome with kids like they were made for it.

My other gripe is that Jessie does come across as a little 'perfect' in the last two books she was full of flaws and now five years later she seems magically perfect. Would have liked her to have a few of them still, in the last bit Nicole didn't suddenly become perfect which was great.

Anyway I did love all three of the books and definitely recommend them if you normally read this sort of contemporary romances.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Trouble.