Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .'s Reviews > Ever After

Ever After by Kim Harrison

Jan 26, 13

bookshelves: action-adventure, fantasy, favorites, paranormal, urban-fantasy
Recommended for: EVERYONE!
Read from January 23 to 25, 2013, read count: 1

Wow.. just WOW!!! This book was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!

How does Kim Harrison do it? It would be a marvel to live inside her head! I just finished this book and am speechless! So much happened and so many things went down, I literally feel drained having read it. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!!

Once I can center myself and get my thoughts together, I'll post my review... soooooo....

REVIEW TO COME...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever After.

01/24/2013 page 189
43.0% "Damn, this book ROCKS! My emotions are all over the place and Im not even half way through. LOVING IT!"
01/24/2013 page 220
50.0% "WHAT.THE.HELL?!? OMG... Nooooooo! Really? Really?" 7 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Erin *Series Addict* Thankfully it's coming out a month early now!

Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* . Erin wrote: "Thankfully it's coming out a month early now!"

I know right?!? I was thrilled to hear it was coming out in January instead of February. Its still seems so far off! I'm loving that we get to go in the Ever After again... is it weird that I like it there.. LOL!

Erin *Series Addict* No I'm the same way, the Ever After is fascinating and there's so much we haven't seen of that world and her interacting with different demons, etc. A complete untapped world there!

Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* . Erin wrote: "No I'm the same way, the Ever After is fascinating and there's so much we haven't seen of that world and her interacting with different demons, etc. A complete untapped world there!"

Exactly! Some of my fav scenes in the books are when Rachel is in the Ever After. Its fascinating to me all the differences that place holds.. the characters there are to intriguing to pass up! I love the demons especially Al! With us having seen so little of him in the last book, I really hope he's a prominent fixture in this book. Dont get me wrong, I love me some Trent, but Im a huge Al fan too and I want to see a lot of him before the last two books brings the end to this series. Uggg.. I hate that there are only two, possibly three books left.. Can't she just keep writing it forever.. LOL!

Erin *Series Addict* I wish she could, I wish she could :(

I agree there should be a good amount of Al since he was barely in the last. For the last few books we should get a good amount of all regular characters and wrap-ups. She did state officially she's going to 13 now so at least that's a few to look forward to, and I'll be buying the Hollows short story in October :)

Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* . I thought I had read she decided to go to 13 but I didn't know it was definite! Woooohoooo! Thats awesome news! I would really like to see the mains keep the spotlight until the end of the series with little to no new characters introduced. I would love a solid and befitting conclusion for everyone. Im looking forward to Into the Woods as well! I haven't read all the shorts so it'll be nice to have them in one collection. I wonder if it will have a special cover (glow-in-the-dark) like The Hollows Insider did. Have you heard?

Erin *Series Addict* The Hollows cover has been out awhile but not sure on anything with the special glow. Doesn't look like it from just the picture but that would be a nice surprise. I haven't read any short stories yet, if you can imagine! I never seem to get the book version that has them. Buy the hardback, finds out the paperback has a short story, grrrr. Only been reading the series this year.

She did mention not many if any new characters so this is good news for us :)