Carleigh's Reviews > Divergent

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Feb 29, 12

Read in February, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Jwekjfawkejfawkjefbhajgsxahshd

^sorry I was flipping out because I was out of book to read. I'll be more serious now.

First of all I have to say i was REALLY confused at the beginning. I didn't get the whole mirror thing and I was just like uhm.... What?

However the book got so much better!

I'm pretty sure I gave some poor girl a death glare today because she interrupted my reading (oops!).

I have to say I love Tris. She is like super super awesome. I mean I thought she wouldn't last but she totally surprised me. I mean she totally went all ninja on everyone and it was awesome. Except she didn't go ninja on Peter...

Peter now that my attention is on him can I just say WOW!

I don't know how I feel about him. I mean he was a major jerk and such a sore loser. The teenager kind of needed a chill pill. Or anger management in my opinion. Which ever He can get access to easier.

Next subject is Four.

Ckqsjbasdbawehdka

^sorry flipping out about how epic he is.

Now I am not one of those girls who falls for every guy in a book, but I must say Tobias you have earned a spot on the list.

He is just awesome and I love him. Tris didn't see what he was doing to protect her but I totally understood what was going. I felt like slamming my head in a wall because she kept yelling at him.

Anyway.....

I'm focusing to much on Tobias and his epicness.

Overall this is a good read. I can't wait to get my hands on the second one

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divergent.

Quotes Carleigh Liked

Veronica Roth
“Peter would probably throw a party if I stopped breathing.'

'Well,' he says, 'I would only go if there was cake.”

Veronica Roth
“Politeness is deception in pretty packaging.”

Veronica Roth
“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up”

Veronica Roth
“Four flips the gun in this hand, presses the barrel to Peter's forehead, and clicks a bullet into place. Peter freezes with his lips parted, the yawn dead in his mouth. "Wake. Up," Four snaps. "You are holding a loaded gun, you idiot. Act like it.”

Veronica Roth
“Then I realize what it is. It's him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”