Laurie 's Reviews > Sixkill

Sixkill by Robert B. Parker

F_50x66
Feb 29, 12

** spoiler alert ** I can't believe the average rating of this book was 3.78. I would rate it 1.5 but averaged it up b/c I felt bad that the author has passed on. This storyline of the book was okay and I can see it being an episode on something like "Burn Notice". The sarcastic banter made me smile when I wasn't groaning over the bad parts. For example, the author only used the word "said" when dialogue occurred (except at the end when the 2 main characters whispered and the bad guy purred). Every time the main character and his girlfriend had a conversation, they had to banter about her being a Harvard grad. Ok, it was funny the first few times. The ending was anti-climatic. I can't believe Stefano was killed so easily. I thought he was the best of the best. The characters in the book were so under-developed and shallow. Needless to say, I will not read another one of his. I only finished this book (audio) b/c I'm waiting for another audio book in the meantime. do not waste your time!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sixkill.