Gold Grino's Reviews > Revelations

Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz

Mar 01, 12

bookshelves: series, vampires, read-in-2012
Read on March 01, 2012

No yet done with the book but... Whoah! They are meeting secretly! I thought the story is becoming more boring, but not! Oh Jack... you are really something! I don't care about Mimi, surely she'll be hurt, but yeah, i don't care. I just hope Schuyler will be extra careful with oliver's feelings. Here we go again... Spare him Sky!

On page 96... And it's getting better and better between Schuyler and Jack! I wanna die! lol And I bet Mimi already told Oliver about their rendezvous...

----------

Wow, Blue Bloods books are rally short. I could finish them in just an hour or two. This third is by far the best. I love how Melissa wrote the story, very challenging and again, I repeat, very very mysterious.

The confusion of feeling, the truth and lies, the comparison of what happened before to what is currently happening, who they were and who they are now. Whom they loved before and realized now that it was all wrong and doing their best to change fate and still to end up with that same wrong person? Very confusing. Very mysterious. And i love it to the very core.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revelations.