Crystal ♥ RBtWBC's Reviews > Red Heat

Red Heat by Nina Bruhns

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: rating-4-star, length-novel, genre-romantic-suspense
Read from March 27 to April 02, 2012

Hot Russian submarine captain with a chip on his shoulder meets an inexperienced but feisty American spy! Red Heat was a great story with captivating characters and intense action. Though there wasn't a whole lot of smexy time, the story had plenty of yummy tension.
Red Heat made for a fantastic and suspenseful read and I look forward to the next book in the series!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Heat.

~E~ Riverina Romantics Looks yummy. How is it?

Crystal ♥ RBtWBC I've only read the first chapter so far, Lover Reborn interrupted, but in that first chapter your introduced to a smexy Russian submarine captain with a chip on his shoulder and a *ahem* very good sex drive. So, it's a promising start. ;)

~E~ Riverina Romantics Ohhh don't mention Lover Reborn....I need to get to that asap, but my hard copy isn't here yet. Trying to occupy myself with reviews.

Hope you enjoy it.

Crystal ♥ RBtWBC Yeah, I was waiting on mine too but got impatient so bought another copy at Target today. *G* Though I haven't had the chance to read it much, sick kiddos. :(

~E~ Riverina Romantics I'm in Aus, so I doubt I could even get a copy here, but I have visited Amazon a few times today and might end up buying the ebook - damn expensive though.

Sorry about the sick kids. I had that last week. If they don't sleep...neither do you.
Thinking of you

Crystal ♥ RBtWBC I know, that was my issue too after spending almost $40 for the VS but Target had them 30% off.

Thanks hun :) It seems like they've been sick off & on the whole month, hopefully they will finally get it out of their system this time though. Have fun in Aus!