Wendy Darling's Reviews > Wool

Wool by Hugh Howey

First three installments of this dystopian series are FREE today for Kindle. Fantastic reviews and ratings for this author, sounds like it's worth checking out!

Thanks to Michelle for the nudge. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wool.

Experiment BL626 Awesome! Going to check this out! =D

Rebecca Thanks for the link to the free books :)

Wendy Darling No problem! I've had one of this author's previous books forever waiting TBR--I've seen a lot of rave reviews. :) Great way to check out his work.

Becky Thanks for the heads up, Wendy and Michelle!

message 5: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura The mystery within the post-apocalyptic setting of this series is quite compelling! I hope you enjoy it!

message 6: by Kelli (new) - added it

Kelli Lee Thanks for the 4-1-1, Wendy!

Jennie Thanks for the heads-up! Grabbing them now.

Jessa The Wool books are awesome! The first and second are my least favorite of the series, so even if you are only mildly interested, stick with it - it's so worth it! 4 is particularly incredible!

message 9: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay Thanks for the tip, Wendy. Just downloaded all three. Awesome!

message 10: by Mands (new)

Mands Purchased - thanks!

message 11: by Beatriz (new)

Beatriz  Lins Thanks for the heads-up, Wendy! *-*

Wendy Darling Ooo, good to know, Jessica, thank you! And you're welcome to everyone else. :)

Michelle loved the first one (and Jessica also gave it a 4, despite it being her least favorite), so I guess it only gets better from there.

Jessa It does :) each and every book was a step up. I'm afraid I've not had the chance for the final book yet, but I did buy and can't wait to see how this anthology comes to a close :)!! I really adore some of the characters and it is a nice change to be reading about adults for a change lol!!

Wendy Darling The other books are all very inexpensive as well, so it's easy an easy sell if people like this one. It was great that the author did this promotion today.

And yeah, I need an adult book every once in awhile as well! Not too often these days, though. ;) There's such great YA being written right now, it's hard to pull myself away.

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) yay! I love free books - especially when they're worth reading. A few of my GR buddies have read this as well with favorable reviews so I'll be trying it.

message 16: by Jubilation Lee (new)

Jubilation Lee WHOO! My Kindle now has *five* books on it!!! :D

Heather *live on coffee and flowers* Ooh, thanks for the tip!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead I can't wait to see what you think of this one when you read it. It really is fantastic!

Kaila Awesome thanks for the head's up!