Mag at Geek Chic's Reviews > Tiger's Curse

Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Feb 29, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-reading-challenge, favorites
Read from February 29 to March 02, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Curse.

Quotes Mag Liked

Colleen Houck
“His eyes drifted leisurely back up to my face and he smiled at me appreciatively, “Kelsey, when a man spends time with a beautiful woman, he needs to pace himself. I quirked my eyebrow at him and laughed. “Yeah, I’m a regular marathon alright.” He kissed my fingers. “Exactly. A wise man never sprints…in a marathon.”

Colleen Houck
“A girl can still admire, can’t she? Even those who can’t afford to go in the store can still window-shop. Right? Knowing he wasn’t for me didn’t mean I couldn’t covet the merchandise.”

Colleen Houck
“He then put both hands on the door on either side of my head and leaned in close, pinning me against it. I trembled like a downy rabbit caught in the clutches of a wolf. The wolf came closer. He bent his head and began nuzzling my cheek. The problem was…I wanted the wolf to devour me.”

Colleen Houck
“A quiet but indomitable voice behind me said, “I believe this is my dance.” It was him. I could feel his presence. The warmth of him seeped into my back, and I quivered all over like spring leaves in a warm breeze.”

Colleen Houck
“The fact is…I’m in love with you, and I have been for some time.”

Colleen Houck
“Why does everything so bad for you always taste so dreamy?”

Colleen Houck
“Vampire sea horse monkeys? Are you serious?”

Colleen Houck
“Perfect! Now we're being chased by hoards of monkeys! Perhaps you would care to name their species as we're attacked, just so I can appreciate the special traits of said monkey as it kills me!"
"At least when the monkeys are harassing you, you dont have any time to harass me!”

Colleen Houck
“He seemed very pleased with himself for surviving a near-death experience. I could practically hear him chanting to himself: I overcame. I conquered. I’m a man etc etc.”

02/29/2012 page 45
03/01/2012 page 232
58.0% "I'm totally in love with this book. And, obviously, with Ren :)"