Cheyenne Teska's Reviews > Entangled

Entangled by Nikki Jefford

Apr 24, 12

bookshelves: ebooks, for-review, favorites, reviewed
Read from April 23 to 24, 2012

Everything about the summary intrigued me; the twins, witches, death, even the mysterious Raj McKenna stood out. By the time I got through the first chapter, I couldn't put the book down. Entangled captured me within its pages and wouldn't let me go until I found out the truth and what the main character, Graylee, was going to do to get out of a particularly sticky situation.

Though Charlene seems a bit psychotic after her recent breakup, her vengeful words are just spoken out of heartbreak, right? There's no way she could ever harm another person, but Graylee has her doubts. By accident, Graylee ends up six feet under with no recollection of the night of her death, or even how it happened. Not only is she dead, but as it turns out, her mother went through hell trying to get her back and now Gray is stuck in a hell of her own--her sister's body...Only she's not the only one in there.

Somehow, when Graylee shows up at school in Charlene's body, Raj knows it's her. All he's been is a nuisance to her, but now he's one of the only people she can go to for help. Raj is one of my favorite characters and I believe that Jefford did a wonderful job creating him. He may not be the cookie-cutter type that some girls go for, but he's very loyal to Graylee and has an interesting story of his own.

Throughout the book, I was enchanted by the authors writing. I could feel the magic, betrayal and mystery that her words described as I read on. Not only was her style of writing right up my alley, but the entire plot has been woven together perfectly. There wasn't a dull moment for me, which made me feel like I could read a lot more about the lives of these characters. I can say that I definitely plan on reading the next installment in the series.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entangled.