Tammy's Reviews > Hard Eight

Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich

1965689
Mar 15, 12

Read on March 14, 2012

This was a good recovery from the last book for me. I laughed quite a few times in this book and was getting the evil eye from my husband for it again so that's a good thing.

What is it with Stephanie and picking up every stray in the Burg? Kloughn just cracked me up, Lula, God... what a team the three of them make. Misfit Ragtag, but damn funny to read. The dryer scene, I nearly pee'd my pants on that one. Very funny.

And Psycho's? What's up with every psycho in the Burg wanting a piece of her! I swear she attracts them like bears to honey.

Sweet Jesus... the Geese? I was kicked out of the bed room over that one.

Ranger... well, at least they've done it now and at least she wasn't cheating on Morelli when she did. I'm happy about that, but I'm still not loving the Ranger/Steph couple as much as Morelli/Steph. Ranger will not commit, I think he's made that abundantly clear and deep down I know Stephanie wants to commit, she's just too damn stubborn to accept it.

I'm glad that there is still a Morelli / Stephanie and I hope they resolve things in the near future, because I love them together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Eight.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Barbara Folk I loved the dryer scene too! I just couldn't stop laughing.