Erica Chilson's Reviews > The Last Girl

The Last Girl by Kitty Thomas

4182064
Feb 29, 12

bookshelves: digital, best-of-its-genre, nook, nook-lend-me, erotica, 5-star, favorites
Read from February 28 to 29, 2012

The Last Girl- Kitty Thomas

I had to read the newest release by Kitty Thomas. The psychological nature of her stories always flip a switch inside my mind and captivate me. I was engaged and engrossed from page one. I picked this without reading the synopsis and was excited to read that it was paranormal. The paranormal genre is one of my favorite, combining that with Kitty Thomas' usual psychological elements, it was the perfect read for me. I read this story from start to finish in one sitting, or in my case, one laying. I snuggled deep in my bed and feasted on this imaginative read, truly wicked.

Note about the Author
Upon reading a Blog by the author last week, I was shocked to note that she also writes under another Pen Name, Zoe Winters. I was introduced to the works of Zoe Winters through my love of the paranormal romance. I was an instant fan. I found Kitty Thomas later and felt she truly understood my needs, to read what others may find extreme and feel no shame in it. I find Zoe/Kitty inspiring, her voice is so different between the two genres. I did notice a similarity with The Last Girl and her paranormal romances. It may be because I finally have the knowledge that they are one in the same, author wise, or that they both are paranormal. I believe it is the latter.

Warning:
The Last Girl is Dark Erotica, it contains: abduction, force, bloodletting, abuse, BDSM, same sex and group sex. If any of these offends I would not recommend reading. My tastes run the gamete, I enjoy my erotica to be dark and edgy.

If you enjoyed this read as much as I did and want more; I recommend her other works. I've read and loved: Comfort Food & Tender Mercies.

Do you want something more mild? I recommend Zoe Winters Paranormal Romances.

Want more Wicked Reads Reviews? vkwickedreads.wordpress.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Girl.