Rane's Reviews > Dating the Undead

1987431
Mar 02, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-pnr, pure-fluff, keeper
Read from February 28 to March 01, 2012

Needing a little help with your wild man, werewolf boyfriend? Want to spice up your sex life with your yummy angel? Dating the Undead is perfect for the LG (living girl) with helpful tips, tricks and gift ideas for your sexy immoral man

Dating the Undead is a tongue in cheek, spoof on women magazines with a paranormal twist. Every page is dripping with great humor, from ads "Coffin Klein" to "Vladimir's Secret" to the articles that will bring a smile to the PNR fangirl with helpful "tips" with you immoral hottie such as the Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Demons and Zombies.
The articles are very much what you see or read in Cosmo and such from dressing, sex tips, breaking up and knowing when to put your foot down and breaking up with a Zombie isn't easy when he doesn't have that great of memory.

I enjoyed this book from start to finish, while it was pretty shallow and nothing really deep, it wasn't meant to be! It was just for us fangirls and to have a great laugh and look at all the yummy eye candy! (and there is alot of yummy eye candy)

One article that had me rolling with laughter was the icebreakers aka: the pick up lines we ladies can use if we happen to see immoral guy that catches us our eye!

To Use for:
Vampires:
If it's true that we are what we eat, then you could be me by morning!

Zombies:
I've heard sex with a zombie is a killer, and I'm ready to die happy!

Demons (and my fave!)
What has lots of teeth, isn't a Vampire, but needs to be taken down a notch? Your Zipper!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dating the Undead.

03/01/2012

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika LMAO.. the zipper was friggin' funny.

Rane Erika wrote: "LMAO.. the zipper was friggin' funny."

I had a hard time trying to stop laughing at that pick up line!

message 3: by Shawna (new) - added it

Shawna ROTFL! I love those lines! I'm a Gena Showalter fan and had wondered about this. It sounds like a load of fun and laughs.

Rane Shawna wrote: "ROTFL! I love those lines! I'm a Gena Showalter fan and had wondered about this. It sounds like a load of fun and laughs."

This was just perfect for a good laugh ;D