Brianna's Reviews > The Blessing Way

The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman

Mar 07, 12

Recommended for: Anyone interested in crime, murder mysteries, Native American culture
read count: 1

In high school I was basically obsessed with Tony Hillerman books. Not really sure why, but I was. I tried to read all of his books in my school's library. The only thing I didn't like what I couldn't really figure out the order of the books, and so I read them out of order.
These books are great. They are from a point of view from a cop who is caught between two words: Navajo and white. He treads back and forth between those lines, trying to find a balance while solving murders.
Tony Hillerman is an excellent author. He is witty and engaging. He is a wonderful writer who comes up with the coolest story lines.

Do it! Read the book, because who knows what new world one might fall into? What interesting characters with interesting lives you might meet and fall in love with? You won't know if you like it unless you give it a try. You won't know if you love them unless you crack open the cover and say "Chapter One...." What's the worst that could happen? The universe could implode.... but that's very unlikely.
Honestly, what have you got to lose?
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Blessing Way.