Caro's Reviews > Deity

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Feb 08, 13

bookshelves: jla-covenant, own-ebook, gods-half-quarter-whatever, in-love, ov, read-2012, young-adult, awesome-sauce-with-extra-sauce
Read from November 01 to 03, 2012

Review posted here:

german review added / deutsches review hinzugefügt :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deity.

Quotes Caro Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I know what's happened," Apollo said after a few seconds. My brows furrowed. "What are you talking about?" He nodded at the board. My gaze dropped to the game and I nearly passed out. He'd spelled SEX and AIDEN with those stupid little squares.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“He doesn't really know, Alex. He thinks he's in control, but he's not. Don't... don't believe everything you hear. There's still hope.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Yeah, I'm great. Nothing like witnessing a death match between gods when I'm trying to get some Cheetos. -Deacon”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Aiden… I can’t see anything.”
“That’s the point.”
“Well, thanks, Captain Obvious.” I reached out blindly, but only felt air. “What do you expect me to do in here?” As soon as the question left my mouth, I was assaulted with totally inappropriate images of all the things we could do in here.
“We fight.”
Well that blew.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this – that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. It thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Because I love you, we share each other’s problems. When we fight, we fight together. I’m going to be by your side no matter what, whether you like it or not. That’s what love is, Alex. You never have to face anything alone again. And I get what you’re saying. I don’t agree with it, but I will support you in any way I can.”

13.0% ":3"
26.0% "Oooh, Aiden *_*"
11/02/2012
37.0% "i have the strange idea that ... ah, well, never mind. i'm only telling if i'm right oO"
47.0% "o______O"
11/03/2012
53.0% "oh gods, i really didn't expect THAT o_O"
11/03/2012
66.0% "*wipes away a tear of joy* <3"
75.0% "dsfökjhdfjkncykjvdhlsfdkjhvd -.-"
11/03/2012
100.0% "holy mother of fucking shit o_O what an ending oO great book! review to come!"