Brooke Gilley's Reviews > In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want

In the Meantime by Iyanla Vanzant

Feb 28, 12

Read from February 24 to 27, 2012 — I own a copy

I've seen the author speak before but as for this book it was mediocre. For a self-help book it does not really tell you how to work on yourself as far as loving yourself unconditionally before getting in a relationship with someone else. I can say I am glad I did not pay for this book because it kind of is a waste.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In the Meantime.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelechi (new)

Kelechi Ukadike Hey Gilley, I saw your review and would like to know if you have any recommendations that can address the concern you raised. I would love to read a book (like Iyanla's) that you recommend.

message 2: by Kelechi (new)

Brooke Gilley I think the book " How to Flirt" is good in the way it teaches you how to approach people with not a lot of stress being put on you. If the Buddha Dated is another fine book as well.