jo mo's Reviews > Grave Mercy

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Mercy.

02/28/2012 page 6
1.0% ""bruised and possibly broken, i lie on the floor with my battered cheek pressed into the cool dirt. unable to stop myself, i smile." oh o.0"
02/28/2012 page 11
2.0% "torn between gratitude and annoyance, i curtsy slighty, careful to let the blanket slip from my shoulder for the merest of seconds. it is enough. satisfied at the priest's gasp and the old sailor's cluck of his tongue (..) in truth, i have never flashed so much as an ankle before, but i am sorely vexed at being treated like a temptress when all i feel is bruised and broken."
02/28/2012 page 14
3.0% "the words are quiet but hold the power of a shout in the stillness of this room."
02/28/2012 page 202
40.0% ""when he leaves you in a corner somewhere so that he may discuss politics like an old man, i will find you, my dear." and even though this promise will surely give me nightmares, he smiles as if he has just offered me the moon."
02/28/2012 page 222
44.0% ""if it is activity you crave (..) you can occupy yourself with" -he waves his hand, searching for some activity he deems appropriate -"needlework." i stare at him coldly. "i do not care for needlework." i pause. "unless it involves the base of the skull.""